SUMMARY OF FUNCTION
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the product management and sales of LIGHTEL fiber optic inspector products worldwide.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the roadmap and lifecycle of LIGHTEL’s fiber optic inspector product line.
- Manage and support the designated area of responsibility consistent with LIGHTEL values.
- Understand customer needs through market data and research.
- Develop product line and appraise new ideas for market viability with return-on-investment analysis.
- Assess competition by comparing products.
- Provide customer technical support, assist in creating manuals, and troubleshoot product issues.
- Perform sales calls, input call logs, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Assist in establishing quotas, pricing, forecasting, and receivables collections.
- Develop external and internal personal customer relationships.
- Produce product sales to meet or exceed established quota.
- Build and maintain customer profiles and market data.
- Review inventory levels and production schedules for product availability.
- Create product marketing communications plan and assist with its development.
- Work with sales management to create product sales strategies and plans.
Reports directly to VP-Sales & Marketing.
- Associate Degree required.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
- Current valid driver’s license required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- PC skills using spreadsheet, word processing, and other office management applications required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Fiber optic, product and/or industry knowledge preferred.
*The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
- Ability to use the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.
- Able to travel up to 50%.
Send your resume to