Sales Representative - Fiber Optic Inspectors
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the product management and sales of LIGHTEL fiber optic inspector products worldwide.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform sales calls, input call logs, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Assist in establishing quotas, pricing, forecasting, and receivables collections.
- Produce product sales to meet or exceed established quota.
- Develop and maintain relationships with established and targeted customers.
- Understand customer needs through market data and research.
- Build and maintain customer profiles and market data.
- Provide customer technical support, assist in creating manuals, and troubleshoot product issues.
- Create product marketing communications plan and assist with its development.
- Assist in reviewing inventory levels and production schedules for product availability.
- Work with sales management to create product sales strategies and plans.
- Support other designated area of responsibility consistent with LIGHTEL values.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Minimum AA/AS Degree required.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
- Current valid driver’s license required.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Experience in technical support preferred.
- PC skills using spreadsheet, word processing, and other office management applications required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Fiber optic product and/or industry knowledge a plus.
*The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
Job Location: Renton, WA
Send your resume to