Sales Manager - High Power Fiber Optic Components
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the global sale of LIGHTEL high power fiber optic components.
- Produce sales of products in a designated area or designated account(s) to meet pre-established quotas.
- Manage and support the designated area of responsibility consistent with LIGHTEL values.
- Perform sales calls, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Establish in-depth relationships with established and targeted customers.
- Manage overall relationship with customers: negotiate sales contracts, maintain forecasts, CRM updates, service and accounts receivables issues.
- Uncover and secure design wins and define customer requirements working closely with engineering and product management.
- Identify and develop compelling business cases for new product development opportunities.
- Assist in establishing quotas, pricing, forecasting and strategic planning.
- Ensure that sales strategic plan and critical issues are met.
- Track and understand technology, competitors, products and customer trends in assigned markets.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum of three years selling into the high power fiber optic industry including fiber laser or material processing industry (laser cutting, marking, welding and drilling).
- Four-year Bachelor Degree required, preferably in science, math or engineering.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
- Current valid driver’s license required.
- PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing and other office management applications required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Familiarity with laser fundamentals and related applications.
- Result oriented skilled sales.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required.
*The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
Send your resume to