Outside Sales Representative
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the sale of LIGHTEL products and services throughout the United States.
- Produce sales of products in a designated area or designated account(s) to meet pre-established quotas.
- Manage and support the designated area of responsibility consistent with LIGHTEL values.
- Utilize skills in territory management, account management, and time management.
- Perform sales calls, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Assist in establishing quotas, pricing, forecasting, and receivables collections.
- Attend product/sales meetings.
- Develop external and internal personal customer relationships.
- Complete all sales related paperwork such as sales call logs and expense reports.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Produce product sales to meet or exceed established quota.
- Build and maintain customer profiles and market data.
- Ensure that sales strategic plan and critical issues are met.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Four-year Bachelor Degree required, preferably in science, math of engineering.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
- Current valid driver's license required.
- Minimum of one year of work experience. Experience should be sufficient to know that outside sales and customer service are career objective required.
- PC skills using spreadsheet, word processing ,and other office management applications required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Product and/or industry knowledge preferred.
*The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
Send your resume to